Vice Chairwoman Anna B. Johnson will hold her monthly Roundtable Discussion on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 12:30 p.m. The meeting will take place virtually through Zoom Videoconferencing. Zoom login in information is as follows:
Meeting ID: 830 8487 5719
At this virtual meeting, citizens will hear from:
- Dr. Angela Moreland with the Medical University of South Carolina will present on types of elder abuse, signs that abuse is occurring, and what to do if you or your loved one is being abused.
- Rich Russell, director of County Operations and Community Relations for Adult Advocacy for the Department of Social Services, will talk about Adult Protective Services to include the legal mandates and what makes an adult vulnerable.
Citizens do not need to register in advance for the Roundtable Discussion meetings. For more information or to provide ideas for upcoming topics, contact Charleston County Councilmember Anna B. Johnson:
- By email at AJohnson@charlestoncounty.org
- By phone at (843) 958-4034
- By mail at Post Office Box 13975; James Island, SC 29422